Chinese Women, Asian Women, Online Dating & Things Chinese and Asian
Comments to Thread
(Showing 29 to 42 of 50) Previous 1 2 3 4 More...
From: United Kingdom Devon Exeter @TimG Time : 2013-01-31 00:48:39 #29
This is an interesting discussion. I would like to point out that when Eastern woman express so much love and affection, some men worry that the woman is more in love with the West than the man. I strongly agree with the women who are saying: don't think the west is paradise. If it is such a paradise, why are so many men looking East? Love the man/woman first, then everything else follows.
From: Sweden Skåne län Malmö @northeast Time : 2013-01-31 06:48:25 #30
Yes you should be careful and follow your got feeling from the stomach. First meeting gives you bad feeling drop the person and leave. Never give it a second chance NEVER !
From: China 湖北(hu bei) 武汉(wu han ) @panda2009 Time : 2013-01-31 21:57:56 #31
@jwksdy444
我没时间去灰心,需要我投入情绪与精力去做的事情太多了,比如用英文写博文,绝对比英文聊天要投入更多的情绪,我总是想展现更好更真实的自己。我真的十分厌恶那些一点都不靠谱的人找我穷聊。你要我加哪门子油?跟那些破人穷聊?谢谢你的好意,这事不值得加油!我不怕找不着老公,就怕人笑我幼稚。
From: China 广东(guang dong) 中山(zhong shan ) @sunsmiling2 Time : 2013-02-01 16:42:32 #32
@panda2009
Very good advice.Thanks.
From: China 北京(bei jing) 北京(bei jing) @ripe Time : 2013-02-01 19:27:19 #33
越来越欣赏你,非常理性,不发嗲,不装B ,不卖萌,生活不是一出戏剧,如果每天生活在戏剧中, 每件事都是演给别人看,那就不是生活,太累了,做自己挺好.
From: China 广东(guang dong) 中山(zhong shan ) @sunsmiling2 Time : 2013-02-02 16:59:54 #34
@panda2009
I have been registered on some dating websites.And I really mean to find my right man to spend time together.But according to my experience,I think most ladies who registered on dating websites may be serious to find their right men.But not so many work out. I doubt if dating websites really help.What do you think of it? Please give me some advice.Thanks.
From: China 广东(guang dong) 中山(zhong shan ) @sunsmiling2 Time : 2013-02-02 17:12:23 #35
@anonymous4625
I like your article.You told the truth.In my opinion,nowadays in China,not so many ladies(at least it is true for me) want to move abroad,esp. those who have stable jobs in China.But why still so many ladies register on dating websites like CLM? One of the reasons is that here in China,when a girl is over 30,it is very hard for her to find a good match.Seems most of the Chinese men like those girls who are 20s.
From: China 浙江(zhe jiang) 杭州(hang zhou ) @JohnAbbot Time : 2013-02-02 18:28:55 #36
@sunsmiling2
As I read the statistics, which are published in the media frequently, online dating is the #2 means of meeting one's spouse there is, and is gaining on #1 fast. It is very hard to believe that in finding a partner "dating sites don't help". It is a great means of meeting people in circumstances where you can't or don't easily meet people. Meeting men who come from another part of the planet is obviously such a circumstance.

We hope you and all other members will meet a great match, and I can assure that many members are doing that. But not everyone succeeds, of course.
From: China 湖北(hu bei) 武汉(wu han ) @panda2009 Time : 2013-02-02 21:23:51 #37
@sunsmiling2
http://blog.sina.com.cn/holly1030
You can read this lady's blog. She married a Laowai on her 47 years old. You can ask her which dating website is good.
My target is better happier life, for example, I got a special quota that I can own my second apartment near by Lover road in Zhuhai after two years. If I met a bad guy on dating website that definitly would made me upset.
I just have less than 5 years to work, will enjoy retire life soon. If keep single, I can do many things. I will attend soft exam on May, so that I know computer and information management. And need attend English training, If I want a high Tofel grade, three years maybe not enough for me. Because I have to as work as learn. It is fortune my son grew up, he have worked two months, althought he has still last term in school. His boss likes him so much. So the last 4 years is my best time, I can earn so much money and have lots of spare time. I practice yoga every day. Find a husband, maybe I have time to do the thing on my 50th, 55, or 60. Whatever?
From: China 河北(he bei) 保定(bao ding ) @sandy339 Time : 2013-02-02 22:05:19 #38
Thanks for sharing anyway.

We need to to smart in this worldly life, but at the same time, we need to open our heart to talk, which helps our own view and the other way around. Good Luck to You!
From: China 湖北(hu bei) 武汉(wu han ) @panda2009 Time : 2013-02-03 20:07:44 #39
@sunsmiling2
I thought that we should walk out. I just have 10 holidays with salary per year. But I should get visa, try to go to one country every year. You are a teacher, your holidays should more than mine. Maybe we can travel together. Remember, don't travel with married people, that you would be more lonely.
From: China 广东(guang dong) 中山(zhong shan ) @sunsmiling2 Time : 2013-02-03 20:56:26 #40
@JohnAbbot
Thanks for your comments.Yes,as you said,it is a great means of meeting people in circumstances where you can't or don't easily meet people. I agree with you.Why I registered on dating websites? That's because where I work there are many teenagers,but few male adults. Meeting online is easy,but building a long term relationship is not easy at all.Anyway,I will move on.
From: China 陕西(shan xi) 西安(xi an ) @zhang77 Time : 2013-02-04 09:19:17 #41
Hi panda2009,And see your post, and appear in here, there is a saying of good, intentionally load flower does not open, were never sown there. Your post is very sharp, like your article ,want to see more.

祝13年心想事成!

From: China 陕西(shan xi) 西安(xi an ) @LUHAILI Time : 2013-02-04 13:25:26 #42
thank you very much for TyLer72's words,for your words made me laugh all the time while sharing your comments.
these days ,i know a parkistan boy who study abroad in our china. we came across on the internet by QQ. he said that he needs a taobao card. at first , i didn't pay much attention to it.but he said he shew much affection on me and wanted to make an appointment in xi'an despite that i said i am a married one.
as time goes by ,i helped him get the taobao card at last, for this reason ,he disappeared from my sight for ever. this made me puzzled . i asked myself ,"he chatted and cared about me just for a taobao card."
women are soft in heart.they are easy to be touched by the men 's little kindness. if you meet someone who want to attack sex according to the video ,delete him or her immediately .it is not worth communicating with him or her. the marriage just based on the sex due to a failure !
Comments to Thread
(Showing 29 to 42 of 50) Previous 1 2 3 4 More...
Comments
To respond to another member's comment type @ followed by their name before your comment, like this: @username Then leave a space.
Recent
Submit Thread