Chinese Women, Asian Women, Online Dating & Things Chinese and Asian
Thread

Happy New Year in 2017

From: China 浙江(zhe jiang) 杭州(hang zhou ) @JohnAbbot Time : 2017-01-01 07:25:45

We want to wish every member of both CLM and ALM a great New Year's celebration and the best year you've every had in 2017. Our members are an amazing group of people and we stand in awe of how fortunate we are to be able to host you all and to be given the oppportunity to bring you altogether in your quest to find your one true love.

You're an eclectic bunch, each of you so unique, but with one common similarity - each of you is stepping outside your own culture and exploring the wonderful possibility of joing with someone from another part of the world and enjoying the adventure of not only finding love, but of learning and adopting new ways of thinking, new ways of acting and new ways of being. 

We hope that each of you is able to make this the year that all your dreams of finding that special someone come true. We will do our best to help make it happen.

Our best wishes for all of you! Be strong, persevere and you will succeed. We know from years of experience here on CLM and ALM that the only thing that can stop you from succeeding is if you stop trying.

May 2017 be the best year of each of your lives.

From the staff and management of CLM and ALM, please have a Happy, Happy New Year!

Comments to Thread
(Showing 1 to 3 of 3) 1
From: China 江苏(jiang su) 南京(nan jing ) @paulfox1 Time : 2017-01-01 13:39:08 #1

Cheers, John!

All the best to you and your family/staff, and also to all members of CLM/ALM.

Anonymous25559
@Anonymous25559 Time : 2017-01-02 19:44:01 #2

Happy new year from China!happy 2017 !

Anonymous25561
@Anonymous25561 Time : 2017-01-03 03:19:09 #3

I anticipate this is going to be a great year as I marry my lovely girlfriend, whom I met here on CLM! Xinnian Hao!

Comments to Thread
(Showing 1 to 3 of 3) 1
Comments
To respond to another member's comment type @ followed by their name before your comment, like this: @username Then leave a space.
Recent
Submit Thread