Sprinkle your moon gaze into a frost
一个古旧的歌魂荡在绿色的原野
An old soul of songs roams in the green field
五月是您的季节,我是六月
May is your season, mine is June
泪花开成一朵朵蔷薇
Tears bloom to roses
攀沿着您的生命,漫延在夏季
up your life, spread to summer
妈妈
Mother
我是一口唱不出歌的古井
I’m an old well which can’t sing a song
把您月亮一样的目光洒成一片寒霜
Sprinkle your moon gaze into a frost
象一只风筝——我去出航
Like a kite ---- I sail out
想写一部厚厚的船长传
Want to write a thick captain’s biography
到波涛里去寻找主题到海洋里去找封面
looking for themes turned into waves, covering the sea
妈妈
Mother
您怎能永远把我写进春天
How can you write me into spring forever
我去踪一条小路去写另一代风流
I trace a pathway to write another generation’s style
小路在莽林里出没在山影下打结
Trail haunts hide in the headstrong forest, knots hide under mountain shadows
您的心总是忧郁地散步在黄昏
Your heart is always sad to walk in dusk
您总希望小船泊在您的臂弯小路伸向朝霞
You always hope the small boat lying in your arms, trail rights to sunrise
没有边缘路没有尽头
No border, road without end
任泪滴成海任荆棘刺破手
Let tears drop sea, thorns prick hands
我不怕放逐
I'm not afraid to banish
只是让您的爱沉落如大海担忧起伏成峰峦
Just let your love sink down like the sea, concerns are ups and downs like overlapping peaks
妈妈啊
Oh mother
内疚像雷雨涨满十八岁的胸口
Guilty like a thunderstorm filled with the chest of 18 year old
我属于夏天——
I belong to summer ----
是您俯成了地平线
Is your leaning into the horizon
我摇撼冬天——
I shake the winter ----
是您开出了一片苑
Is your opening up a garden
啊,妈妈
Oh mother
当我疲惫地走进夜晚
When I tire in the night
梦见素帆早已写满您的叮咛
The sail in my dream had been filled with your advices
口袋早已装满您的温暖
Pockets full of the warmth of you already
您总想给我一个完整的世界
You always want to give me a complete world
而我总想去完整这个世界
And I always want to go to complete the world
那就注定离别要订成一叠叠日历
Our separation is destined to be marked in calendars
可您总是微笑
But you always smile
笑成深秋的一片霜叶
Smile into a late autumn leaf
这时
Then
一条内陆河便封闭在两处洞天
A continental river closes in the cave between two places
当季候风把我风蚀成旷野的沙土
When the monsoon wind erodes me into the desert sand
就让灵魂化做歌魂吧
Let the soul turns into song spirit
为您在五月歌唱
Singing for you in May
妈妈
Mother
把五月献给您
Dedicate May to you
我是您的孩子我是六月的孩子
I’m your child, I’m the child of June
海在呼唤我了
The sea is calling me
妈妈
Mother
(Panda wrote in her 19. All photography works are come from Kong.)
Thank you for these very lovely and meaningful words, Panda.
I sense that you're an old soul who's lived many times before on this Earth. With each incarnation, you're inexorably sailing closer and closer toward the Light.
The Light of soul maturation; the Light of universal consciousness; the brilliant radiance of ultimate Enlightenment.
In return for your lovely words, may I offer a few scraps of my own?
The labour begins, the pain is real
Mother stuck in bed, "What's this, I feel?"
Day turns to night, oh so slow
She doesn't feel good, oh so low
Sharp cries ring out, under full moon
"Hurry my child, please make it soon!"
Then tears turn to joy, she's no longer forlorn
A blessed day indeed, dear Panda is born! :)